i'm still alive!
sorry to all who actually read my blog regularly! I known I've been pretty much "mia" for about the last two weeks or so.. been extremely busy with school and what not (to the extent of not shopping properly!!).. but long story short, at least all my efforts are paying off =)will elaborate more tomorrow after I finally have a good night's rest tonight =) but i'll reply to my tags first :
kelly : no.. the term i was looking for wasn't dementia -.- (you think i'm losing my mind aren't you...) it' alzheimer's disease.. and er if that doesn't ring a bell.. think of "the notebook" =)
nartz : hey nartz! thanks =) it was kind of a lucky shot.. i tried developing it but it came out annoyingly darker -.-
sam : you silly girl.. and are you trying to imply that i'm a very borring conversationalist =p
jas : er okae i think i've told you all the tokidoki stuff already.. hope you get one! =D and thanks for the encouragement! =)
rou : thanks babe! i owe you one!
xx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home