I don't believe in horoscopes -
Was in need of a bit of free humour on Friday so I checked out the horoscope section in the free newspaper that I got -"Forecasts what's in the starts for you"
woopee...
So I'm a Gemini and this is what it said:
When you first made plans, you were worried that you'd change your mind. But you didn't expect others to have a change of heart. NOw that they have, you're becoming concerned that they'll withdraw their support when you need it most. Discuss this. If they're unesasy, it's best that you know it now.
hah..
Then I checked out Scorpio's jsut for kicks:
Normally, you're one of the zodiac's best strategists. You know when to be direct and when a more subtle aprroach is wise. But in one particular situation, you're at your wit's end. Such emotional matters resist stratgey and must be dealt with from the heart.
double hah!
definte kick.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home