Tuesday, June 17, 2008

death before my 21st o.O

Was meant to go camping tomorrow with my course mates.. So me and Jess went on a mission to pick up the tent from Ping's place.. It was such a nightmare of a mission -.- When we got there, Ping's one, which was already having problems.. earlier he couldn't text or call out.. but could still recieve calls. Talked to him beforehand online and said we'd be coming over later blah blah.. when we finally did get there, his phone decided to die completely and I couldn't even call through to his phone -.- I knew he lived near Elephant and Castle, not my favourite area in London, but that was about it.. Made a few calls here and there to friends who might know where he lives, sent him a wall message on facebook.. lotts of hunting around and knocking on doors and two hours later.. we decided to give up -.-

Headed back to central and about an hour later, Ping calls up from another number and after a bit of negotiating.. he brought the tent to central and I had a good dinner with him =) Dropped the tent off at Jess' place after dinner and got sucked into the world of Tommy's new PS3

I got reminded why I don't have a console player and only play on my boyfriend's one or on his account. I had to quit WoW a while back.. way way too addictive to the point of not getting any work done.. or anything done for that matter. But I do love playing, even if I suck at the games ;) And that was proven true again when I played Assasins Creed with the help of Tommy and his exasperation heh. 

Now I'm kinda seriously considering getting an Xbox 360.. there's a sexy black version of it too.. bad bad bad... ah but the heart wants what the heart wants ;)

And on a different note.. birthday plans are getting kinda messy.. Decided to go to Thorpe Park with a few friends tomorrow instead of the camping trip, which I might go on Wednesday instead.. Thorpe Park's basically a roller coaster themed park and I've never really been on any major ones.. The one's I've been to at Disneyland are a bit too tame to really count for anything.. And I am turning 21, about time I try some of them out, even if I am shit scared to heh..

And judging by this video :



I might die before my 21st hehs..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home