drawing a blank
[drawing blank - it's a pun! get it? hur hur... I'm sleep deprived.. ]I had research work to do over the weekend and combining that with some other stuff, was told today what I had to actually make.
By tomorrow afternoon, I need to more or less have my final design for it.
I'm screwed.
Usually I have tons of ideas but this time my mind is just blank... and usually by now I would have come up with a final design and not be wondering how the hell I should start.. this is bad...
The last time this happened was my art paper 2 for the alvls.. and even then after a few hours I had some sort of idea for a final design.
GARH
=\


1 Comments:
pun, do you mean drawing blank (as in drawing nothing ) or as in drawing blanks (the guns-thingies) ?
Post a Comment
<< Home