Monday, February 05, 2007

hell week

This is my schedule for the next week or so -

Had to finish about 15 illustarions by today for my Aunt, which I've been putting off but I finally got round to doing them.. over the course of about two days. I just got a new jewellery project to work on. I'm still thinking of doing graphics (despite my tutor saying that I'm crazy for thinking so.. ah but he's baised and just wants me to do jewellery), so I'll be joining the graphics class and doing their graphics project that will come in on Tuesday, on top of my jewellery project. I have a portfolio revew/assesment/whateverit'scalled on Thursday with my tutors so I need to prepare more work for that.. Like a hell lot more work.. Jewellery project due on the following Monday (which I'll get my next jewellery project on that day too). Graphics is due the day after and I got French class after that too..

This is just such bad timming..

And I just want to sleep.. I just want to sleep the next few days so I don't have to think about anything and I don't have to force myself to pick myself up and continue.. I just want to sleep.

But I can't, I just have too much work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home