Sunday, February 04, 2007

i'm screwed

[was going to delete something when I saw it wasn't there already, so I checked the folder.. and it was empty. scared the shit out of me]

I know I say this all the time.. about how you're really good for my art..
But it's not until now that I realised how much I really need you for my art.. No one else seems to get what I'm trying to say when I discuss my ideas with them in a bid to come up with a really good one. And I've been stuck for ages on my current one.

My current jewellery project is about creating a jewellery piece that objectifies/commerates/celebrates/represents a memory/occasion/event etc.. Long story short, even before I knew what was coming, I thought of doing a piece about my break-up with mark and a bit of physical abuse (don't ask) and what not..

this is fucking ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home