Saturday, May 05, 2007

just a quick short post

spent quite a bit of last night folding paper cranes.. PAPER CRANES =D haha it was for my friend's birthday, which is today. We were decorating the kitchen whilst she slept.. So we're having a drinking thing tonight and possibly a clubbing thing after for her birthday..

and with that in mind (yes this section won't make any sense.. well er to most of you anyway), I hope tonight works out the way I want it to.. if not.. ah damn it =( and it probably won't knowing circumstances.. ah but a girl can hope can't she ;)

anyway i got to go pack my room (hope hope...) now.. And as most of you know, I'm freaking messy. But this has reached a whole new level and even by my standards, it's way too mess. That's how bad it is..

*fingers crossed =)


---


kelly : er I don't have that song and my limewire is a bit screwed up.. send me! And no I didn't go down to topshop that day =p Oh and Kate Moss was suppose to be in the display window as a live mannequin promoting her clothes for the whole day.. but supposedly she was there for like 12secs... oh well!

Yong C : and ah like I said, you're not a naggy prude.. you're like stoic`ly neutral in an exasperating way =) and I still don't get that mario bleeding thing.. did i miss something? =\

rou : yes you've been neglecting me!! Haha and like I said already too.. If you hadn't told me not to listen to Jon, I wouldn't have asked him what you didn't want him to tell me.. which of course he did =) you only got yourself to blame babe ;)

sam : haha what was the tsk tsk for =p

Timmy : =)

Yong C : Haha I have my moments.. and how was that 'inspiring'? o.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home