3rd. fashion show =)
By my very talented and future flat-mate/designer, Elias =)
So for his final major project, he had to do the usual sketchbook/research work and produce one garment. He decided to do 20 and to put on a fashion show wihlst he was at it =)

Michelle, my other future flat mate and now one of my best friends =)

Sunny and Costanza, two beautiful girls who lived in halls with me =)
And Elias added the helicopter in to fit his theme and all.. He's pretty damn good at phototaking too. .he's a freaking all rounder -.-

And one day he decides to go and make a bag too -.- and again his photography skills.....

Sunny =) [her surname's park.. seriously]

He does knit wear too!

And sexy leggings!

I loveeee this skirt...... He wouldn't sell it to me -.- He is going to sell me one of the dresses though.. but only 'cause he doesn't like it.. But I do! =)

The dress that's going to be mine come September =D Well I should have had it by now and worn it for my birthday.. but stupid boy.. didn't quite happen -.-

His final garment, modelled by Alexis =) She models most of my jewellery pieces too heh.. will blog about my work soon....
I got the tag around me which says "dresser" lol.. I helped out backstage and as amazing as a designer/maker/sewer/photographer/etc as Elias is.. He is shit disorganised -.- People kept saying how it was this girl, Rachel, and I who ran the whole show but er I think it was more Rachel... I was just trying to help her not stress too much.. But Elias is so disorganised to the point where he was short of one model on the morning of the show.. was sorting out music the night before.. was short of poeple to handle lighting and all the night before too, despite us telling him repeatedly week after week to sort such stuff out.. ah and there were a lot of problems too.. it was a stressful day -.-
But it all turned out good in the end so heck
=)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home