absent photos
Had a really good day on Sunday.. I seem to be having quite a few good days lately (: Met up with the guys for some good ol' dim sum in china town.. haven't had it in ages and I ate till I was well stuffed =) One of the guys was just here holiday`ing and he had to fly off the day after so shopping time! I bought the most gorgeous pair of purple (very) high-heeled shoes that's 'artsy' and so very me.. haven't bought shoes in eons so I was happy =) I got a new dress and a very cool tube.. ah but the guy, amongst other buys.. he bought 4 pairs of shoes! I was totally out shopped by a guy -.-Was happily continuing with the retail therapy to contrast with the 'wth-morning' I had and so we went to Covent Garden.. We had some of the yummiest cookies ever from Ben's Cookies =) The last time I had it was the start of this term so yea, I was missing it. Now Covent Garden has quitee a few buskers and street performers and I've seen them so often that it's not as 'special' as before. But there was one guy playing a chinese instrument (for the life of me I can't remember the name of it) and the song he was playing was this :
ah I was greatly tickled by it so I gave the guy some cash. He even has a cd!
Bummed around in a pub before another friend of ours joined us and we semi-randomly bumped into shi and her mom =) So we all had a really yummy together in a new Korean restaurant, because the queue outside our usual place, ASSA, was annoyingly long.. Shi was starting her new internship the day after so she left with her mom after dinner.. and the rest of us headed back to China Town for bubble tea =) So yea we basically made full circle in the central area of London heh..
Ping wanted to play pool and I've played it less than 5 times in my life but ah what the heck.. The guys were impressed by some of my tyco shots (thankyouthankyou).. but they were ultimately impressed, as was I.. by one of my 'breaking shots'.. where basically somehow I managed to make the ball bounce and go straight into the corner pocket without hitting any of the balls :D I have no idea how I managed to do that....
---
Sunday :
Long story short because I am kinda tired..
Was meant to do some stuff after dinner when I got home last night but I was really tired so I laid down for a while.. and did my usual waking up only some time the next day.. And I just got back from a nice dinner not too long ago and I basically have to pull an 'all-nighter' to do the thing I was meant to do last night.. and it's not even school-related or anything! ah wells =)
---
Was feeling a bit nostalgic about last year's summer break and the months after because of the conversations that happened during dinner.. and it was over dinner that a friend commented that he has no idea how I do it.. truth be told, neither do I =) [but I am glad that I don't do it your way] heh and my friend's currently going through my old facebook albums and leaving comments.. so yea, it's adding up to my feeling of nostalgia
so ah wells, for your aural pleasure :
and again, I really need to get back into my photography...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home