Wednesday, June 25, 2008

film <3

Tore open my "christmas crackers" today :D [if you've been reading my blog, you'd know that means I got my developed film back] Cost a very painful bomb [5 rolls of film (2 being medium format ones) with extra 'tweakings' during the development process + photos burned onto a cd.. ] but ahhh.. I love film photography =) 

So I'm a bit on an uploading frenzy of photos onto facebook and I'll upload some of them here soon but for now.. my favourite photo from all the 5 rolls : 

clickity click on it for the enlarged verson.. 
I quite like the grainy quality of it (:

shot this on my pentax k1000 and from a moving train.. thank gawd the windows were clean! I don't edit my film photos and I love how the colours came out in this one! It was shot on slide film and then cross processed and pushed up a stop.. if I remembered correctly.. 

And yes, I do have a tendency to shoot such photos.. even at the name calling, mainly from two of my guy friends.. "pervert"/"voyeur".. 

But heck.. I realllyyy love this photo of mine =)
Like I've said, some of my best photos were shot using my old school film camera ;) my favourite little baby (:

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home