Thursday, June 26, 2008

think of me <3

*edit : added photos.. I hardly have any because my memory card was screwing up on me but anyway.. scroll scroll down...

For some reason or another.. I was extremely exhausted today.. wonky sleeping habits I know.. and for future references, do not upload 4 photo albums at one shot onto facebook - the notifications you get from all the comments is a bitttt too much.. had over 60 today -.-

ANYWAY...

Just a quick post because I am half-dead - went to watch Phantom Of The Opera with a bunch of friends.. I've watched it 2 or 3 times before but it's such a classic so when Kellie asked me along, I thought what the heck =) But yea as Jon Tay and I agreed, the showing of it in Singapore years ago was better.. I think that tends to be the case because the cast that performs internationally tend to be the upper tier I think.. ah wells.. enjoyed myself nonetheless =)

Missed the first song or so though, you know the whole chandelier part.. the boys were running (literally) late and since I've watched the musical before, I told the rest to go in first and I'll wait for them.. But I did watch the boat scene, one of my favourite scenes from the musical (:

evidently not photo-ready...

:) 

and after this shot.. my camera's memory card went wonky on me -.- 


One of my favourite songs :
[don't read too much into it -.-]



and just for kicks, from one of my favourite American Idols ;)





Think Of Me
Think of all the things
We've shared and seen
Don't think about the way
Things might have been

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home