random update =)
In an unwitting bid to avoid work.. I called a couple of my friends for an impromptu dinner at one of my favourite restaurants in china town - 97! Well actually I can never remember the restaurant's exact name but it has '1997' on it's signage and so 'everyone' just calls it '97' =) Had my usual order of yummy crispy duck and bubble tea before having cake and coffee with the boys at a random cafe in leicester square.
ash angling the camera just so he can be in the photo too -.-
cakes were a tad bit sweet.. even for me o.O
Lavazza ad take one.. i.e alex being cool whilst ash goofs around for my camera's benefit ;)
Lavazza ad take two! this time round with the cup facing the right way...
a proper Lavazza ad.. one of my favourites from this lavazza ad campaign =)
and now I better get started on my ad campaign project.. =\ I have an interim crit tomorrow.. time to kick ass =)



2 Comments:
the laviazza ad was so hot.. the girl just looked amazing.. anyway found ur blog through jon's xx
yea I love it too! (:
xx
Post a Comment
<< Home