american idol - david cook
I've been a David Cook fan since I first watched him perform during the 'top 10 episode' where he sang Billie Jean..He was disappointing though in last week's episode.. especially since the song themes were from the rock genre, which is meant to be his niche/forte.
But he was pretty damn excellent this week :) Well minus the second song, and it's a song I love =\
i. Judge's Choice : First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack
ii. Contestant's Choice : Dare You To Move by Switchfoot
iii. Producer's Choice : I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
This clip shows all 3 songs that he performed
I love the arrangement of the third song that he did =)
*fingers crossed for him to win it! Though I have to admit that the other David, David Archuleta is pretty damn good too.. props to him for only being 17 and being this amazing! It's been speculated for weeks that the 'Davids' are going to be top 2 and it seems to be coming true =)
xx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home