Saturday, May 10, 2008

oh happy day :)

Had a really good day today =)

School has been little bit intense and crazy for the last two weeks in terms of projects and competitions.. So finally the week came to an end and after being up for about 35 hours, I slept early last night. Was meant to go for a bbq and clubbing after but I needed sleep. Had a wonderfully dreamless and undisturbed sleep and for some reason, I was up by about 9am. Managed to get my bank thing sorted out for this AMAZING apartment that hopefully I'll be moving into soon.. will blog about it when it's more finalised!

And since I was up early, I fried up some bacon for breakfast.. bought some sushi and snacks for lunch and just as about as I finished eating everything.. the boys called me out for lunch at china town. Despite being full, I was like ah what the the heck! Had yummilicious bubble tea (that cost about 10 sing dollars o.O), club-sandwich and some chips with chicken wings.. 

Went along Oxford Street to do some shopping.. the guys were actually pretty good shopping partners, though I ended up being the only one buying anything -.- Was particularly looking for some summer dresses, what with the wonderful weather we've been having lately (20ish degree celcius).. but couldn't really find anything that I liked or was in my size -.- Bought one dress that was kinda summery and in-between casual and formal-like.. wanted to get these two very sexy swimsuits/bikinis.. but again, no size -.- But I did get a whole bunch of other stuff so it was great retail therapy =) Not too great on my wallet but I haven't really done any shopping since I got back to London this term.. so er, valid excuse :D

Completely lost track of time, which happens more so these days since the sun doesn't really set till about 8+pm.. Had to quickly rush home and change and then back out again to have dinner with my uncle. And again, I was still full by the time it came to dinner. Nevertheless.. I had minestrone soup, a bit of calamari, and a huge ass portion of vongole.. and now I feel like I'm going to burst and die......

Ah it was great to finally take a breather from all the crazy school projects.. Amazing company, great food, wonderful shopping...... It's been a good day (:

[and er I didn't bring any of my cameras out so no photos =x and I better find my damn camera charger soon... -.-]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home