Sunday, May 11, 2008

sunday nights xx

It's Sunday night and though I had a pretty great Sunday, I just had two conversations with friends who hate Sundays. Well one was a conversation and one was a blog post but ah same diff. Reminded me of a quote and after a bit of googling, tada -

[From One Tree Hill]
Peyton (to Jake) : You know that feeling you get on a Sunday where you just have the whole day to yourself and it's been great.. and then you remember you have to go to school the next day, so it ruins the rest of the night? I have to go home tomorrow, and so I've got that feeling. It's like Sunday night. 

Never really had a problem with Sundays, it was more the Monday morning that makes me want to curl up and disappear. But yea, I do get that "Sunday night" feeling the night before "airport farewells".. whether I'm the one flying off somewhere or a friend is.. the last erm 6-1 have been pretty tearful.. hate those shits..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home