foodie outings! and a new smile-maker ;)
Ah the last few days have been filled with fun foodie outings =)[yes my camera charger is still m.i.a so no photos =\]
Wednesday - after an exhausting day in school.. got an unexpected call from my friend from Loughborough who was visiting London just for a day.. I didn't even know she was coming! So a bunch of us had an impromptu dinner at at Tinstletown, which is an American diner styled restaurant that has the most AMAZING milkshakes =) I had a yummilicious reese peanut butter and banana flavoured milkshake =)
Thursday - Had dinner with a different group of friends at Inn Noodle (wow they have a website! and it's a pretty decent one too o.O), which is one of my favourite chinese restaurants in London.. After which we went to our "new usual" (oxymoronic I know) cafe for coffee and cakes =)
Friday/Today - ping called me out for dinner with edward and their friend for some Singaporean food.. I joked about how we should make it a Singaporean UAL dinner event.. I was joking but er tada! 9 of us came out and had Singaporean/Malaysian food at C&R, which I just realised stands for "cafe & restaurant" -.- We then walked around in circles (quite literally) to find an after-dinner place to chill at, avoiding our "new-usual" cafe.. almost ate at Patisserie Valerie, but 'fortunately' there wasn't enough seats for all of us.. Fortunately because that place is over-rated, service is atrocious and the cakes look better than they really are.. We finally found this cafe and its decor was kind of a mix between artsy and quaint-like.. Haha and as usual.. there was a semi bitching/debate about CSM between the foundation students.. I'm used to it and have learnt that it gets no where.. so I sit back and relax, throwing in a point or two every now and then =) Oh and Jess joined us after work.. it was good to finally hang out with her for a bit =) ping tempted me with clubbing earlier on and I got all excited and dressed up for it... but it didn't materialise.. so maybe Monday =)
And quite the highlight of my day was that I FINALLY got myself a new little something ;) No, it's not another camera and er if you know what it is.. hush! if you don't, ask me =D It's putting me in quite a good mood ;) [yes I do realise this might be hinting too much about what I got =x hush!]
[and on a slight mood-dampening note.. there's been slight erm, physical changes in me that's freaking me out a little.. nah it's not weight, I put back my weight and stabilised it so it's all good there =) but er something else.. which is probably nothing but it is freaking me out a little at this moment.. but it's probably nothing.. ]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home