sleep walking..
Had a really long day running errands and what nots.. And it just feels like one of "those days"..
Met up with Shi for some good ol la mian at Inn Noodle.. good food and even better company =) It was really good catching up with her.. though she does owe me a couple more updates ;) ah but all in due time..
Needed to get something from Jeremy so we met up with him and Patrick for drinks.. gawd it took us forever to find a bar that wasn't over annoyingly crowded and that wasn't closing in say half an hour -.- Finally found a place and by then I was feeling reallllyy exhausted and the alcohol (what little I had anyway) wasn't helping.. I kept yawning at the table and I doubt I was very good company.. sorry guys!
Finally left and got home at about 2am.. two of my guy friends needed a place to crash for the night and my flat-mate just flew off this morning so tada! spare room! Spent a while chilling with them in the room and just talking about random things..
And as always, no matter how tired I am before I get home.. by the time I get home I muck and bum around online and what nots.. and I don't sleep for another few hours.. ah wells..
And to whoever reads my blog.. sorry my posts have been kinda rubbish`y lately.. been feeling a bit dead`ish.. think I'm just wearing myself out.. ah wells..
ANYWAY.. photo of the day :
Spotted them inbetween yawns.. they were quite far up ahead the road but I grabbed my camera and went out of the bar.. they were late for something or another and kept walking further and further away so I had to speed walk quite a bit before I could get a shot..
erm, welcome to London? =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home