Tuesday, April 29, 2008

it's been fun -

There's been a bunch of things I've been meaning to blog about but haven't found the time.. and in hindsight, they all seem really trivial =)

I'll be taking a break from this blog.. still can't decide if I should suspend facebook for a while, considering how it's one of the main ways I stay in contact with my friends who are scattered all over the world.. but we'll see.. if I was in Singapore I'd probably be less inclined to suspend the account.. but then again, if I was in Singapore there probably wouldn't be this entry heh.. but I'm here :) 

In the mean time if anything, or even nothing ;), there's my email/msn and my uk number : +44 785 785 0607
text or call if anything
xx

2 Comments:

At 11:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is everyone taking a break!!!
:(

 
At 3:58 am, Blogger -xin` said...

you took a major hiatus! =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home