driving slow on sunday morning xoxo
In my continuous bid to try and go to church regularly, I checked out the Hillsongs service at the Dominion Theatre with Kellie and Yong Ping. It was somewhat surreal and really different to what I'm used to. Well firstly the Dominion Theatre is where the "We Will Rock You" musical is held..As a side note, I watched that musical with my mom during my easter break and just realised I never blogged about it, oops! ANYWAY.. the service itself was a bit like a rock concert heh.. When the lady who was leading the songs said "Are you ready to pray", with the music in the background and all the jumping and dancing on stage.. I half expected her to say "Are you ready to party!" =x Ah but the energy and all was quite refreshing and some parts of it really touched me =)
Hm and someone told me that our mutual friend said I wasn't a Christian.. ok I'm not exactly a model Christian but garh.. I mean being not sure if I am and just plain not.. ah garh.. I think it's partly 'cause that person kinda heard the wrong side of the story about me.. ah wells
We headed off to dinner after at China Town. Was waiting for Cliff to call 'cause he said he wanted to go out and do something after he touched down in London.. but his call came quite late so we said we'd do something tomorrow night =)
Besides, I really should get some work done soon.. Been semi-ignoring my work and enjoying foodie outings with friends =x And currently, I have 3 projects to work on and I really should get started..
As a side note, I just realised that all my "life-teaching" tv shows (Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl) are going to have their season finale episodes.. NOooooo =\ I just watched the preview clip for One Tree Hill and a quote from it :
"Whatever answers you're looking for, you're not going to find them like this.. The darkness doesn't have any answers"
xoxo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home