marshmeeelloowwww
eeks! cliff just called :D he's finally coming to London TOMORROW and I'm mega excited.. haven't seen that bugger in ages and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with him! despite work being a bit on the insane side currently -.-
---
[photos are going to be shit because they're unedited and shot using my iphone.. er yes I have an iphone and yes, my camera charger is still m.i.a -.- you'd think the camera feature on the iphone would be pretty decent.. it was pretty damn good on my last handphone, sony ericsson w880i]
The weather's been temperamental lately.. A mere few days ago I was out in t-shirts and shorts enjoying the sun, and lately the temperature has dropped by about 10 degrees and I'm freezing! Ah but like I've said - no hail, no snow and I shan't complain too much.
Met my friend in the afternoon for a yummy lunch cum project meeting for the Givenchy brief.. ah it's somewhat slow-moving but we're getting there!
I bummed around in the afternoon with online videos and what nots. I then dragged my lazy cold butt from under the covers to travel far far away for a bbq with a few of my friends from my course. I double checked with Nia, who was 'hosting' the bbq at her place if it was still on despite the shitty weather.. she was like "we can beat the weather!" =)
Because of the shitty weather and last minute changes to the date of the bbq, there was only about 5 of us in the end but it was the nice chilled sort of thing that I like =) The steaks were seasoned by Jon with every imaginable ingredient ranging from onions and ginger to white chocolate.. yes white chocolate. But they were well good! Jon was our 'resident' barbeque'er and at one point, when he was getting wastey, he found a snail and started calling it darling and wanted to throw it into the pit.. All of us were like NOOO!
We had other non-snail meats thrown onto the grill and what's a bbq without marshmallows. And of course, by the time we were roasting marshmallows we were all somewhat tipsy and it was just hilarious! Jon kept dropping the marshmallows into the pit and then he stepped on it.. Ed somehow sat on one and er Jon licked it off.. As gross as it sounds, when you're all tipsy/wastey.. it's just all really funny =)
Then there was a bit of a "throw the gummy bears into my mouth game" amongst all of us. It was hilarious watching Nia and Jon throw the gummy bears into Jess' and Ed's mouths where they had they're hands cupped to form some sort of funnel to increase the chances of the gummy bears getting in. By then, Jon was really wastey and he was kinda just grabbing a bunch of gummies and then flinging the whole lot of them at us! He then started just throwing them onto the floor and pouring some wine over them to create some sort of gummy bear massacre o.O
Ah but it was all good fun =) Was getting quite tired by the end of the night and the damn journey home seemed to take forever.. freezing weather did not help -.- And for some odd reason, I'm suddenly hungry again o.O Oh and my friend said she thinks I lost weight.. I weighed myself and nah I didn't.. maybe I'm getting toner! Haha I doubt it...
and er if I seem a little bit high.. yes I am a bittt tipsy..
[and my eye's still red o.O nah that's not what I'm worried about.. xx ]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home