Tuesday, May 20, 2008

snippets of love

"One thing I learnt from my father's courtship of Lily is the importance of perseverance. That in the face of true love, you don't just give up.. Even if the object of your affection is begging you to. One thing I learnt from Lily is the importance of forgiveness. She gave my father the gift of a second chance, and in time.. I watch him actually become worthy of that gift. And one day, I hope I'll be lucky enough to have someone who will do the same for me."

"Let's take it slow this time.. Do it right."

-Gossip Girl

Life lessons I tell you ;)

---

Went clubbing with a bunch of my friends and Cliff joined us.. Haha ah sighs Cliff.. Overly protective, he pretty much scared a fairly cute guy who was chatting me up..  And he offered a "free" trip up to Bath.. but I've been behind on my work, so I'll see how it goes.. I really should get back to work urgh...

---

Messaged a friend on skype to only find out that his mom was using the computer.. heh so had a mini conversation with her.. Ah she's someone I really admire a lot.. Not sure if I've ever actually told him or her that I do...

I think one thing I don't like about a split up.. is that when it happens, you're not just splitting up with just one person..

---

Summer break's looming ahead and though I am looking forward to it.. I haven't settled on my plans yet.. Lots of traveling options - Hanoi, Melbourne, Beijing, Hong Kong, Bali, Greece etc... Internship, either Singapore or New York.. Possibility of returning earlier to London to catch concerts and/or to do short courses in something photography related.. 

Nothing's confirmed yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home